December 2023 – Working with local organisers, we’ve put together a fantastic programme:
As well as continuing our cycle of classes-with-práctica in Malvern I will be teaching alternativo/nuevo at Tango Encantado and a special workshop for managing crowded dancefloors at Hereford Tea Dance. Further afield I’ll be back at Manchester University Tango Society, and visiting Tango Oso in Birmingham for the first time!
“Caroline has a warm, gentle and very patient way of working with students that appreciates their strengths, abilities, and the diversity that they bring to tango.
I have become more confident and playful as a dancer and more comfortable expressing myself in tango and in life thanks to working with her!”K.M, USA
A unique combination of influences
Argentine tango, contemporary dance, yoga and musicality; classes adapted to each student’s interests and needs, with a focus on useful, accessible information and greater enjoyment of dance
- 6 years as a member of the DNI Tango School & Company in Buenos Aires, directed by Dana Jazmín Frigoli
- 3 years at CETBA, History of Tango programme (social & cultural history, musicalisation (TDJ), lunfardo, music history)
- El Intérprete_The Performer intensive programmes with Melina Seldes, Buenos Aires
- Guest student at Espacio LEM, Buenos Aires, 2013-14
- Vocational dance training and Choreology intensive at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, London
- 200 hour yoga teacher training, Frog Lotus Yoga, Andalusia